Ceresco is renowned for its quality control process. Management and staff at Ceresco are detail-oriented and recognized for their critical sense and sound judgment. Observations made by the company’s experts are precise and carefully recorded in books of specifications prepared for each certification.
Over time, Ceresco has developed highly effective traceability systems to closely monitor each step of the soy production process, from the seed to sowing, sowing to harvest, harvest to silo storage, and silo to client for final processing.
Abundant crops from Ceresco producers undergo different quality and purity tests (moisture, GMO, protein, oil, grain quality). They are then stored in silos previously inspected with great care.
Ceresco keeps samples of each lot upon receipt and conditioning. After analyzing and cleaning soy grains, 2-kg bags are stored for a period of 12 to 24 months.
Certifications and Qualifications
- ECOCERT Canada "Organic" Certification Holder (CART, COS, NOP, UE)
- JAS "Organic" Certification Holder (ECOCERT QAI Japan)
- Healthy Grain "Organic" Certification Holder
- Category 1 soy seed certified by the Canadian Seed Institute
- Seed processor certified by the Canadian Seed Institute
- Identity Preserved soy control system verified by the Canadian Grain Commission
- Member of the Canadian Soybean Export Association
- Member of the Secan Association
- Member of the Canadian Seed Trade Association
- Member of the Quebec Agri-Food Export Club
- Member of the Fédération des chambres de commerce du Québec
- Authorized Seed Importer
- Hemp Fibre Import Permit